Wednesday 29 April 2015

Review: Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures

This is the shampoo and conditioner that i use,
i tought i would give a review about what i think of it.


The Ultra Doux range Honey Treasures is a shampoo , a conditioner,
a mask and a Serum. 
The series is specially designed for people with brittle hair , it promises to nourish and protect. 
All products contain nourishing honey , royal jelly restorative and protective propolis

The shampoo is creamy and slightly frothy 
I also think that it smells very good.
After using the shampoo it leaves my hair soft and nourished
wich is clearly good ofcourse! 
I really like this garnier range.


I would recommend you try this because it's amazing!


3 comments:

  1. Great post! It sounds like a great shampoo and conditioner. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite brittle hair so these would be great for me!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should definitely try it out! ;)

      Delete