Saturday 26 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hello everyone,
so today i tought i would do a What I Got For Christmas blogpost

this is what i got this year:
-essence makeup & powder sponges
-Estée Lauder pleasures eau de Parfum Spray
-If I Stay (book)
-christmas jumper from Primark
-The Sims 3 Late Night





I'm really happy that i got this book
because i've really wanted to read it
for the longest time so i'm super happy
that i got this for christmas.



I've really needed makeup sponges for so
long so i'm also happy that i got these 2
essence makeup and powder sponges.















i got this bottle of Estée Lauder
au de parfum spray and i'm also really
happy that i got this.













I got this christmas jumper
from Primark for christmas.












The sims 3 Late Night I also got
and i'm so happy that i got this
because I love the sims games so much















I really hope everyone had an amazing christmas and thanks for reading my blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment