Sunday 26 April 2015

Everyday makeup


So today i tought i would show you my everyday makeup
i mostly always use the same makeup products
but when i'm bored of it i could change the products
and sometimes i might just use a bbcream instead of foundation


it takes me around 5-10 minutes to do my makeup in the morning
and i think that's okay ;)



 I always put my foundation on first before everything else
After that i use my powder and my bronzer,
Then i put on my mascara and fill in my eyebrows
After all of that i put on my babylips
and then i'm ready to go



 The things i use
Catrice all matt plus foundation
Catrice all matt plus powder
Catrice sun glow matt bronzing powder
Catrice eyebrow stylist pencil
Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara
Maybelline  babylips in pink punch

(and yes i know i need a new powder :D)









I hope you liked this post and thank you for reading

1 comment:

  1. amazing post !!!

    lovely blog you have here



    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete