Saturday 4 July 2015

Review: Catrice All Matt Plus foundation & All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder

Hey Everyone,
today i'm doing A review of the
All Matt Plus Foundation & Powder

I find this a very good buget
foundation and powder

I  think alot of the stuff of Catrice is very good
and this foundation and powder too

I do notice that when you have the foundation on that it doesn't
really have a matt finish.
sometimes it doesn't give the best coverage.
It does last all day and that's definitely good.

I find that the powder does cover very well
and i think it's a very good powder
and it looks very good with the foundation.
I think it's definitely recommended.

It's a very good powder and foundation
and i think it's definitely a must if you
want to stay in a budget.



3 comments:

  1. I like how the foundation lasts all day but I need something full coverage. Great review! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Catrice brand. I especially like their nailpolishes. I've never tried their foundation but now I'm really tempted to give it a go. Great review.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete