Wednesday 19 August 2015

Labello Classic Care Lipbalm Review

 Review

For today's post i did a review of
the Labello Classic Care lipbalm







- Classic Care deeply nourishes the Lips
- It's good for daily use
- Use this effective Lipbalm for soft and
  smooth lips
- Classic Care gives lips a clear, colour-free finish

What i Like about it: 
- The hydration stays for a very long time.
- Available in a variety of flavors and tints.
- Travel friendly.
- Good for daily use.
- Gives soft and smooth lips.



I really recommend to try this lipbalm if you're
looking for one!


4 comments:

  1. Lip balm is so important for me as my lips get soooo dry and cracked, even in the summer! I'll give this one a go!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new lip balm, this would be perfect! I'll definitely be on the look out!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i use this lipbalm all the time! you should definetely get it :)

      Delete