Sunday 14 June 2015

The Honeymoon Tour

.
I have been to the honeymoon tour from Ariana Grande
it was so amazing!!

Ariana Grande is a Singer/Actress from America
and her song are so good i love them so much.
her music genre is pop,R&B,dance-pop,soul






.
She was so pretty and the show was so good!
I loved all the stuff that she has worn.
and she sing so incredibly good Live!! 





The songs she has sung :

      "Bang Bang"                                          "One last time"
"Hands on me "                                           "Why try"
     "Best mistake"                                        "My everything"
"Break your heart right back"                 "Just a little bit of your heart"
     "Be my baby"                                        "Love me harder"
   "Right there"                                           "All my love"
           "The way"                                       "Honeymoon avenue"
"Pink champagne"                                       "Break free"
"Tatooed heart"                                          "Problem"






 


 This is what i got at the concert:

      Ariana Grande Honeymoon World Tour
                        Photo T-Shirt

      Ariana Grande Head in the Clouds
                    Rubber Bracelet




No comments:

Post a Comment