Tuesday 12 May 2015

Review: Elnett Satin hairspray (extra strong hold)

Heey guys,


so today i'm gonna be reviewing the Elnett Satin hairspray (extra strong hold) 
This hairspray is one of the most famous hairsprays and is used by alot
of hair stylists,
The spray is also often advertised on Tv.
There are many different versions of the Elnett hairspray and i think that's
very good.  It is enriched with Pro-Keratin, creating effortless volume.




I think it's a very good hairspray and it works very well I think. 
I also find it very easy to remove the next day with a brush it does not
immediately feel like there's that much hairspray on your hair, what I 
really like about the hairspray.
The spray protects your hair against humidity wich is also good
It also brings a nice shine on your hair.





If you're not using this hairspray and you need a new one I deffinitly recommend
this hairspray, I really like it.


2 comments: